Brand New for 2021, the Beacon Affiliate scheme is a great way to work in partnership with the Beacon Centre to support our members and the local sight loss community, whilst promoting your organisation.
Whether you are an opticians referring customers to our services, a retailer wanting to donate a percentage of sales to Beacon, or even a recreational facility wanting to support our members, we are always excited to hear from local and national organisations who have innovative ideas and philanthropic plans.
Beacon Centre for the Blind has been making a visible difference for people living with sight loss for over 145 years. There are currently 195,000 people living with sight loss in the West Midlands and by 2030 this number is expected to rise by 20%.
Our purpose hasn’t wavered but the impact of Coronavirus on our charity and members has been devastating, it costs over £1.2 million to run the Beacon Centre for a year, and following the devastating financial losses we incurred during the pandemic we need your help now more than ever.
Affiliate Member Benefits
As a member of our Affiliate programme, you will benefit from this mutual agreement by opening your organisation to potential new customers, whilst benefitting from the positive effects of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
All Affiliate members will benefit from:
- Marketing on our website including the use of your logo and a hyperlink to your website on our Affiliate webpage.
- Promotion on our Social Media pages including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Beacon Affiliate Logo to display on your website and social media pages.
- Automatic sign up to the Beacon Corporate newsletter (opt-out option available).
- Invitation to dedicated Beacon Stakeholder events.
- Promotion of any Beacon exclusive offers via social media and Stakeholder engagement emails.
If you would like further information or would like to discuss an idea with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org